About Me

My photo
When i left school back then i was lucky enough to enroll on an engineering apprenticeship. I think this lead me in good stead. I was always one of those children that pulled things apart but actually put them back together again. My first engine given to me at the age of Seven, a Triang Princess Elizabeth. The rest as they say is History. Later in life i got back in to Model Railways and started building Pine Road. This could lead anywhere so i hope you enjoy my Blog.

Sunday 4 September 2016

Dorset group

First of all, i must apologize for the quality of these pictures, they are shocking. I am not quite sure what happened but will promise to do better next time.

Anyway, we had our monthly meeting of the Dorset 3mm Group  at the weekend. along with the usual of who has done what, bodged, broke, fixed, built, painted,

 One member brought along this 3mm scale 08 shunter which i have to say is superb. And runs beautifully.
  

 And then produces a second one in the making. I'm sure this will
be  a good standard if not better. Definitely the connoisseur of the 08
                        

And then he produces these exquisite mineral wagons.


Some 4mm scale shenanigans. Another member produces the Kernow Class 205 (Thumper) set in green as seen here on "Parkstone" This is a superb model but oh the price. ££££


A good and enjoyable afternoon was had by all, Including some really odd sounds coming from a certain Class 73 more of which later

No comments: