Featured post

Announcement. Chassis Jig

I have been banging on about an announcement for a little while now.  Well, today is the day, i won't make you wait any longer. so ...

Chassis Jig

It would appear that the Chassis jig has gone well. I would like to thank all of you who bought one and hope it gives you many happy hours of fun. Thought i should let you know that there are only Two left.
Let me know if you are interested i may produce a few more.
I have added a Paypal button to my blog so you can buy direct. Please Note! This is for UK orders Only.
Please contact me for orders outside the UK

Friday, 28 October 2016

Kathy Milatt model maker

I have noticed in magazine "the how to" series of articles are not always self explanatory, a series of photo's doesn't always cover everything, you sometimes get to a certain point and are left scratching your head, How is that bit done then ? I'm not knocking magazine at all they are very good and without them i would not of built Pine Road to the standard that i have achieved.  I am one of those people who likes to watch demonstrations at exhibition. i just find it interested to see how other people do it.

These day's you only have to ask "Youtube" and no doubt someone somewhere has  made a video on just about everything you could have imagined.

I came across this young lady who certainly knows her stuff. definitely worth a look, she has been modelling for some time (settle down now, not that sort of modelling). Her name is Kathy Millat  and shows all sorts of techniques. She also has a blog Here

No comments:

Post a Comment