About Me

My photo
When i left school back then i was lucky enough to enroll on an engineering apprenticeship. I think this lead me in good stead. I was always one of those children that pulled things apart but actually put them back together again. My first engine given to me at the age of Seven, a Triang Princess Elizabeth. The rest as they say is History. Later in life i got back in to Model Railways and started building Pine Road. This could lead anywhere so i hope you enjoy my Blog.

Monday 1 May 2017

Even more on the B4

Yes, some more on the B4.
Yesterday, i said there was a bit missing, remember.
Pay attention now because this is how i have solved the problem.
Below is the bit that's missing.

So, i made a couple

There not perfect but, oh, so small. 
 Amazing what you can do with some 1mm brass tube, some wire, 4 brass dressmaking pins and burnt fingers.
Please don't ask why i have dressmaking pins but they have lots of uses and are very good for valve gear linkages and crossheads.
She has been painted,
but i will save that for tomorrow.
What colour is she? you know i didn't want to paint her black.
That's it, nearly done, but,
but,
but.
...Oh, go on then...
you can listen to this one
Happy Days

No comments: