About Me

My photo
When i left school back then i was lucky enough to enroll on an engineering apprenticeship. I think this lead me in good stead. I was always one of those children that pulled things apart but actually put them back together again. My first engine given to me at the age of Seven, a Triang Princess Elizabeth. The rest as they say is History. Later in life i got back in to Model Railways and started building Pine Road. This could lead anywhere so i hope you enjoy my Blog.

Wednesday 19 August 2020

Adams 'Pull-Push' 02

Thanks must be given to a very good friend of mine, this would'nt have happened without him, you know who you are.
He did'nt need some of the parts off of one of Kernow's 02s, so i was able to build a good representation of 225, one of the 02s used on the Seaton branch from 1933.
The pipe work is soul distroying but we got there. This one will be weathered but am pleased with how it turned out.
Come on Kernow, produce some more SR ones in Dark Olive Green.
When we get the Gate Stock built, another short train for a future layout.

No comments: