About Me

My photo
When i left school back then i was lucky enough to enroll on an engineering apprenticeship. I think this lead me in good stead. I was always one of those children that pulled things apart but actually put them back together again. My first engine given to me at the age of Seven, a Triang Princess Elizabeth. The rest as they say is History. Later in life i got back in to Model Railways and started building Pine Road. This could lead anywhere so i hope you enjoy my Blog.

Sunday 7 August 2016

More wagons for Parkstone and 09 repair

Hope your not getting to bored but here's some more wagons i weathered for Parkstone. I wouldn't leave anything on my workbench for to long, you never know if it might get the treatment as well. And know that's not an invite

A sand tippler

  

Now, i'm very happy how this one turned out, not to much but just enough me old fruit (sorry just couldn't help myself)



Oh look, another mineral thingy


Now then, this one came from a young lad not to far away from here, look what i bin and gone and done to your ex wagon, it was so clean and pristine, sorry mate!

I had a slight mishap with me shunter, I broke the handrails off that go along the top, Oh heck. Suppose to be fixing things not breaking things. so out comes the soldering iron and thought well, it can't be that difficult surely. Soldered up some 0.45 brass wire because that's what i had and hey presto look what i made


Attached fitted and painted.

Yeah!

No comments: