About Me

My photo
When i left school back then i was lucky enough to enroll on an engineering apprenticeship. I think this lead me in good stead. I was always one of those children that pulled things apart but actually put them back together again. My first engine given to me at the age of Seven, a Triang Princess Elizabeth. The rest as they say is History. Later in life i got back in to Model Railways and started building Pine Road. This could lead anywhere so i hope you enjoy my Blog.

Saturday 26 May 2018

Heljan Class 05 Blue with Wasp Stripes.

You don't hear from me for ages and then you get to posts in one day.
Look what fell through the door today, could Hattons find a bigger box to put it in.
It's Heljan's Class 05 or to put it another way A Hunslet Diesel Shunter.
Now, before i show you a pic there is something rather interesting on the first line of the instruction sheet.

Thats a heck of a lot of retooling. 
I know nothing about these apart from, i believe they were used more on the LNER side of the country but for the price i couldn't say no. You know what they say, "When there Gone There Gone"

So, to Pics, cause thats what we want to see, in it.
Heljan Class 05 Shunter
 I have never bought a bad running Heljan product and without doubt, this lives up to the same reputation straight out of the box.
Heljan class 05 shunter
 Detail is superb
Heljan Class 05 Shunter

No comments: