About Me

My photo
When i left school back then i was lucky enough to enroll on an engineering apprenticeship. I think this lead me in good stead. I was always one of those children that pulled things apart but actually put them back together again. My first engine given to me at the age of Seven, a Triang Princess Elizabeth. The rest as they say is History. Later in life i got back in to Model Railways and started building Pine Road. This could lead anywhere so i hope you enjoy my Blog.

Sunday 5 February 2017

Billboards

A Sunday night project.

Knocked a billboard up for Parkstone, not that there was ever one there. Thought it might add a bit of interest to the field end of the layout.
A bit of plastikard, microstrip, matchsticks and picture taken of the interweb, we have this.

The car you always promised yourself.  


Trying to find something from the Seventy's that nowadays isn't classed as Racist, Sexist or anything else "ist" is surprisingly difficult.
There are lots of Carlsberg and Marlboro adds
We could of had this, but naa

or this.
The welsh version

 
Just Google 70s adds.
you may be surprised

No comments: