About Me

My photo
When i left school back then i was lucky enough to enroll on an engineering apprenticeship. I think this lead me in good stead. I was always one of those children that pulled things apart but actually put them back together again. My first engine given to me at the age of Seven, a Triang Princess Elizabeth. The rest as they say is History. Later in life i got back in to Model Railways and started building Pine Road. This could lead anywhere so i hope you enjoy my Blog.

Sunday 16 April 2017

Another Adams

Kit building a loco can seem a daunting task,
i never look at the kit as a whole, brake down the individual parts of the kit, ie: Brake gear, cylinders, chassis, boiler, cab, wheels and coupling. Concentrate on each section at a time and then you're not tying yourself in knots and getting all stressed out about it.
I have to addmit that this one isn't for me,
I have built this one for "Gramps"
Its a Branchline 3mm scale kit,
resin body with an etch chassis.
What is it ?
i said another Adams
Branchlines Adams Radial

Adams Radial

3mm scale Adams Radial
A coat of varnish when i can find some transfers for it.
So, there it is.

and as they say

Image result for happy days

   

2 comments:

The Dorset Wanderer said...

Looking really goodColin. Superb job-I had better build the layout when the new playroom arrives.

cparkstone said...

Thanks, Steve, got there in the end.