About Me

My photo
When i left school back then i was lucky enough to enroll on an engineering apprenticeship. I think this lead me in good stead. I was always one of those children that pulled things apart but actually put them back together again. My first engine given to me at the age of Seven, a Triang Princess Elizabeth. The rest as they say is History. Later in life i got back in to Model Railways and started building Pine Road. This could lead anywhere so i hope you enjoy my Blog.

Sunday 9 April 2017

Wimborne Toy and train fair.

Thought i would have a trip to the Wimborne Toy and Train fair today. It's a gorgeous day, should be out in the sun, but hey, still worth a quick look.

The idea was to get Two or Three more 16t Mineral wagons for Parkstone.
Preferably of the Bachmann type in Bauxite.
 None to be found anywhere.
Zero,
Zilch,
Nothing.

But you all know what happens when one goes to these things.
Wheel power,      (lack of)
       Sensibility,      (No hope)
         Temptation,      (yes, Loads)
               Need,      (none)      
                                             Want,      (well, they do look good)     
Money in your pocket. (enough, just)
Whatever the excuse
I came home with a J94.
Why, you ask? yep, no idea.
Now, lets not panic here. It was a good price, runs like a dream, so that will be the old Hornby one then.
Yes, it is!

Its all Oly and Chris's fault.
Here's a link.
  
https://otcm.wordpress.com/about/

Guess you want a picture now!
Ok,Ok, Here's one i took earlier
(why do people say that, if you took it later you wouldn't have a photo, DoH!)
Hornby J94

Hornby R2740 WPR
I'm not sure what one is going to do with her but couldn't resist at the price.
Two post in one day.
You lucky people



No comments: