Featured post

Announcement. Chassis Jig

I have been banging on about an announcement for a little while now.  Well, today is the day, i won't make you wait any longer. so ...

Chassis Jig

It would appear that the Chassis jig has gone well. I would like to thank all of you who bought one and hope it gives you many happy hours of fun. Thought i should let you know that there are only Two left.
Let me know if you are interested i may produce a few more.
I have added a Paypal button to my blog so you can buy direct. Please Note! This is for UK orders Only.
Please contact me for orders outside the UK

Sunday, 6 August 2017

Exton Quay's Quay side cottage

Just a quick post today.
The cottage is nearly finished.
Exton Quay's cottage

Exton Quay's
 Can't show the other side, ran out of Corrugated sheets so still needs doing.
First job tomorrow, ring South eastern Finecast for more corrugated sheet.
Exton Quay's cottage

No comments:

Post a Comment