About Me

My photo
When i left school back then i was lucky enough to enroll on an engineering apprenticeship. I think this lead me in good stead. I was always one of those children that pulled things apart but actually put them back together again. My first engine given to me at the age of Seven, a Triang Princess Elizabeth. The rest as they say is History. Later in life i got back in to Model Railways and started building Pine Road. This could lead anywhere so i hope you enjoy my Blog.

Wednesday 6 May 2020

Easton station

A few pieces of ply, from my point of view makes a good modelling medium for walls.
This is becoming a slow process but at least now we have a structure.
lots more to do. I just wanted to checj the proportions look right.
We are talking about a fairly substantial single story structure measuring 45ft x 24ft. To me, it looks about right.

No comments: