About Me

My photo
When i left school back then i was lucky enough to enroll on an engineering apprenticeship. I think this lead me in good stead. I was always one of those children that pulled things apart but actually put them back together again. My first engine given to me at the age of Seven, a Triang Princess Elizabeth. The rest as they say is History. Later in life i got back in to Model Railways and started building Pine Road. This could lead anywhere so i hope you enjoy my Blog.

Friday 15 May 2020

Another handy gadget

I have been meaning to get one of these for a while.
Cutting out something that is round is always difficult. Windows on an Adams 02 are of the 6mm size, usually cutting 6mm squares and filing the corners off.
I bought a jewllers punch.
Includes dies from 3mm upto 15mm. Brilliant for headcode disc, windows, etc.
instant windows.

No comments: