About Me

My photo
When i left school back then i was lucky enough to enroll on an engineering apprenticeship. I think this lead me in good stead. I was always one of those children that pulled things apart but actually put them back together again. My first engine given to me at the age of Seven, a Triang Princess Elizabeth. The rest as they say is History. Later in life i got back in to Model Railways and started building Pine Road. This could lead anywhere so i hope you enjoy my Blog.

Monday 2 November 2020

The new layout lower section.

The new layout now has a name. New Road is just east of Brentford and on the outskirts of Ealing. It's also a name of a road where I once lived. Has to be doesn't it.

I have started laying some if the track on the lower section.
One more left hand point and another double slip to make and think we are done.
Last week I popped into are local model shop and picked up these books.
How's was that for timing.

No comments: