About Me

My photo
When i left school back then i was lucky enough to enroll on an engineering apprenticeship. I think this lead me in good stead. I was always one of those children that pulled things apart but actually put them back together again. My first engine given to me at the age of Seven, a Triang Princess Elizabeth. The rest as they say is History. Later in life i got back in to Model Railways and started building Pine Road. This could lead anywhere so i hope you enjoy my Blog.

Saturday 23 July 2016

Backscene for Parkstone

I was having a little play today with  the Backscene for Parkstone Goods. Now this is all experimental at the moment but it gives me some sort of idea of what i am trying to achieve.

After visiting Parkstone i tried to take some photos of the view from the footbridge but nowadays there are just to many newbuilds and flats in the way so, had to re-think this.

After visiting various vantage points this is what i came up with.
I just printed these out on normal paper just to get an idea. All looking a bit blue so will have a word with "Avatar"


On the whole i think its looking pretty good. I will go away and play with Photoshop and will see you all next Christmas, so if you don't hear from me after that please send out the search party



No comments: