About Me

My photo
When i left school back then i was lucky enough to enroll on an engineering apprenticeship. I think this lead me in good stead. I was always one of those children that pulled things apart but actually put them back together again. My first engine given to me at the age of Seven, a Triang Princess Elizabeth. The rest as they say is History. Later in life i got back in to Model Railways and started building Pine Road. This could lead anywhere so i hope you enjoy my Blog.

Saturday 16 July 2016

Southern Railway "Swans"

Keep on meaning to post a bit about these. I think they are exquisite little lights and the only place that does these sort of lights (unless of course anyone knows different)

Otherwise known as your typical SR Platform lanterns swan neck Straight.
They will work on any voltage from 12-16 and come complete with a resistor ready to instal and plug in.
I plugged them in to a 12 volt supply and they glow just nicely and of course the lower the voltage they should last a long time.

You can find them here 

I have know attachment to FMR but if you model the Southern i think they are a must 

No comments: