About Me

My photo
When i left school back then i was lucky enough to enroll on an engineering apprenticeship. I think this lead me in good stead. I was always one of those children that pulled things apart but actually put them back together again. My first engine given to me at the age of Seven, a Triang Princess Elizabeth. The rest as they say is History. Later in life i got back in to Model Railways and started building Pine Road. This could lead anywhere so i hope you enjoy my Blog.

Sunday 7 March 2021

What have we done this week

What have we been up to? Not a lot really, just remedial stuff.
I have cleaned up the modelling room from what it was before. I like to have a clean up between projects otherwise it just becomes a mess.
Next project should be the station building for New Road.
Or it could be to fit these, I have already done the upper level.
Ones fitted on the upper level.
I am still debating whether there should be a catch point here.
We could build some wagon kits.
A pair of gates to be fitted here.
Also, still need to fit the control panel in properly.
Plenty to be getting on with.
But first, one if these I think.
I must thank the 40 odd thousand people that have viewed my blog, I must be doing something right.
Don't forget to click the 'follow' button, you never know what you might be missing out on.

Oh yes, one more thing, I bought my little girl a present.
I think she quite likes her 'intercity 125' scarf.

1 comment:

SR Pine Road said...

Brilliant Colin, you always keep me amused.