About Me

My photo
When i left school back then i was lucky enough to enroll on an engineering apprenticeship. I think this lead me in good stead. I was always one of those children that pulled things apart but actually put them back together again. My first engine given to me at the age of Seven, a Triang Princess Elizabeth. The rest as they say is History. Later in life i got back in to Model Railways and started building Pine Road. This could lead anywhere so i hope you enjoy my Blog.

Tuesday 11 July 2017

Brockenhurst Exhibition

I had to share this with you all, as it contains Parkstone.


Again, i would like to thank the guys at NFRMS
for putting on a cracking show.
I would like to put One fact right tho
I bought my first home where the goods shed use to be but no longer live there.
Ok, bit picky.
Some good Photos there    


No comments: