Featured post

Announcement. Chassis Jig

I have been banging on about an announcement for a little while now.  Well, today is the day, i won't make you wait any longer. so ...

Chassis Jig

It would appear that the Chassis jig has gone well. I would like to thank all of you who bought one and hope it gives you many happy hours of fun. Thought i should let you know that there are only Two left.
Let me know if you are interested i may produce a few more.
I have added a Paypal button to my blog so you can buy direct. Please Note! This is for UK orders Only.
Please contact me for orders outside the UK

Monday, 31 July 2017

Exton Quay's Track laying

The track is laid
I have chosen the method i know best, well, why fix something if its not broken. Smp track was used with copper clad construction for the points.
Saying that! 
I am looking for something different to use for a Tie Bar rather than the "sleeper" that i have used before, hence they haven't been fitted yet.
Perhaps i am sad but actually find track building rather therapeutic.

The entrance to the station
Exton Quay's 
 The platform will be just in front of the train. The line in the foreground is the bay platform
(Radiator not included)
Exton Quay's
 Through the keyhole
Looks longer than five feet.
Exton Quay's
 An overall view of the station area.
Exton Quay's
   Next stage is wiring up. Some work still to do on the track and sort out a way to make the tie bars 

No comments:

Post a Comment