About Me

My photo
When i left school back then i was lucky enough to enroll on an engineering apprenticeship. I think this lead me in good stead. I was always one of those children that pulled things apart but actually put them back together again. My first engine given to me at the age of Seven, a Triang Princess Elizabeth. The rest as they say is History. Later in life i got back in to Model Railways and started building Pine Road. This could lead anywhere so i hope you enjoy my Blog.

Sunday 31 March 2019

Hornby Terrier, the old one.

What's going on?

After learning about the Two Terriers that were bought by the LSWR for the Lyme Regis branch in 1903,
i seem to have attracted some sort of addiction.
It all started with an 0 gauge brass kit, (I don't actually do 0 gauge)

 then a Ks 00 gauge one turned up No734 that someone had painted to perfection, new chassis fitted and now runs a treat.


 I also have Two in Southern Railway Green.


 Dapol decided to Release there 0 Gauge version, funny that they happen to release 734

That's Five, oh yes  and the Hornby Isle of Wight No12 version.
Why i have this, i have no idea

So, on eBay in the week, the latest edition turned up, well new edition to me. This is not Hornby's new version but not realising that Hornby had done a limited version through the collectors club, it was duly purchased.
That makes seven, then.








   No more, please!

No comments: