About Me

My photo
When i left school back then i was lucky enough to enroll on an engineering apprenticeship. I think this lead me in good stead. I was always one of those children that pulled things apart but actually put them back together again. My first engine given to me at the age of Seven, a Triang Princess Elizabeth. The rest as they say is History. Later in life i got back in to Model Railways and started building Pine Road. This could lead anywhere so i hope you enjoy my Blog.

Sunday 21 April 2019

Exton Quay and a new edition.

What is it about brake vans,
 just can't seem to get enough of em.
Its yet another Smallbrook Studios kit.
Diagramme 1541 10t Road brake van, Although in LSWR and SR days they were never referred to as this, so i have read unless you know different.
No 54736



No comments: