About Me

My photo
When i left school back then i was lucky enough to enroll on an engineering apprenticeship. I think this lead me in good stead. I was always one of those children that pulled things apart but actually put them back together again. My first engine given to me at the age of Seven, a Triang Princess Elizabeth. The rest as they say is History. Later in life i got back in to Model Railways and started building Pine Road. This could lead anywhere so i hope you enjoy my Blog.

Sunday 29 March 2020

The Adams A12

Job number 4 has been completed, yeah.
The Adams A12 is finished, built from an old Nu-cast kit, it has a scratch built chassis, i didn't fancy the lump of white metal supplied in the kit.
look at all that lining, oh the lining, i have been at it for 3 days but all done.
Just waiting for a smoke box door dart to arrive.
At 440 grams she is heavy, easily pulls the 8 wagons on Exton Quay. 

Chuffed to bits.
Wonder whats going on the list next.
Well, at least i have caught up on all the jobs to be finnished. My workbench is bare.



No comments: