About Me

My photo
When i left school back then i was lucky enough to enroll on an engineering apprenticeship. I think this lead me in good stead. I was always one of those children that pulled things apart but actually put them back together again. My first engine given to me at the age of Seven, a Triang Princess Elizabeth. The rest as they say is History. Later in life i got back in to Model Railways and started building Pine Road. This could lead anywhere so i hope you enjoy my Blog.

Sunday 18 July 2021

New Road, a bit of progress.

There has been a lot of white plastic on New Road of late. Now the Class 74 is complete, thought it was time to get back to some actual modelling.
The arches are brick colour and one of the arches has an industrial unit now (only 10 more to do)
A view of the terminus.
One of the industrial units.

No comments: