About Me

My photo
When i left school back then i was lucky enough to enroll on an engineering apprenticeship. I think this lead me in good stead. I was always one of those children that pulled things apart but actually put them back together again. My first engine given to me at the age of Seven, a Triang Princess Elizabeth. The rest as they say is History. Later in life i got back in to Model Railways and started building Pine Road. This could lead anywhere so i hope you enjoy my Blog.

Wednesday 11 May 2016

Urinal

A new urinal for Parkstone. Made from plastikard, it never really looks like wood planking. I have used coffee stirrers in the past  but they are to thick for planking so Plasitkard it had to be. After a bit of weathering i'm hoping it will look ok.


Now, how to do frosted glass. When i have built coaches i have i have used tissue paper. I have some Delux water, was thinking of adding a tiny bit of grey paint and stippling it on the windows, may give it a go.

No comments: