About Me

My photo
When i left school back then i was lucky enough to enroll on an engineering apprenticeship. I think this lead me in good stead. I was always one of those children that pulled things apart but actually put them back together again. My first engine given to me at the age of Seven, a Triang Princess Elizabeth. The rest as they say is History. Later in life i got back in to Model Railways and started building Pine Road. This could lead anywhere so i hope you enjoy my Blog.

Sunday 29 May 2016

Brockenhurst Model Railway Exhibition

Had a trip out to the New Forest today and visited the New Forest Model Railway Society's 38th Annual Exhibition.

This is always a good show within walking distance of Brockenhurst Station."Tidworth" was their as featured in a recent Railway Modeller, also what i thought was good, was two layouts called "Nictun"  both the same, side by side but featuring different era's (has this ever been done before????). It was a bit like watching Tennis or one of those quizzes to win something where you have to spot the differences. Trelill is also a cracking Layout Well, anything Southern has got to be good in my book.

Weston Models was their, always good to have a chat to Geoff.

One more thing! only noticed one bus on a bridge so things must be looking up.

 Sorry if i didn't mention them all but always a cracking show and worth a visit for anyone in the future.

No comments: