Featured post

Announcement. Chassis Jig

I have been banging on about an announcement for a little while now.  Well, today is the day, i won't make you wait any longer. so ...

Chassis Jig

It would appear that the Chassis jig has gone well. I would like to thank all of you who bought one and hope it gives you many happy hours of fun. Thought i should let you know that there are only Two left.
Let me know if you are interested i may produce a few more.
I have added a Paypal button to my blog so you can buy direct. Please Note! This is for UK orders Only.
Please contact me for orders outside the UK

Monday, 16 May 2016

Workbench

2 Posts in one day, heck, steady now, But just thought i would show you this. I picked it up off Gumtree for £30. When i went to collect it i thought it would 2 draw unit and a top but alas it turned out to be solid oak and all one lump, just managed to fit it in the car.


I think the cheapest and ideal workbench you could have for all those modelling creation's, yes, it's an old dressing table.
But then i found something else that is really usefull, those little plastic boxes that you see in the likes of "The Range" and "Hobby Craft" 12 for 9 quid, well i think someone must have measured them...because
They fit perfectly

As if that's not enough room i treated myself to one of these i have always wanted one but the antique ones go for silly money. Highly recommended. these are well made and totally brilliant. completely lockable and lined with felt.

I have nothing in association with this company but have bought various items from them in the past and have found them very good.  



http://www.chronos.ltd.uk/engineering-tools/2013/traditional-wooden-toolmakers-tool-chest-available-again-from-chronos/





No comments:

Post a Comment