About Me

My photo
When i left school back then i was lucky enough to enroll on an engineering apprenticeship. I think this lead me in good stead. I was always one of those children that pulled things apart but actually put them back together again. My first engine given to me at the age of Seven, a Triang Princess Elizabeth. The rest as they say is History. Later in life i got back in to Model Railways and started building Pine Road. This could lead anywhere so i hope you enjoy my Blog.

Tuesday 6 December 2016

A Hornby Maunsell cattle truck Circa 1935

Hornby don't do a Maunsell SR perod cattle truck, Well they do now.

Taking the BR Maunsell version, we ended up with little baby.

A couple of shots before
Hornby R6737 Maunsell cattle wagon

Hornby cattle wagon.

 And after
I used Railmatch SR Wagon Brown
Hornby repainted Maunsell cattle wagon


An end view
 Beware these wagons are handed.
Slightly weathered and some bedding added.
Will let the rest of the photo's talk for themselves.




No comments: