About Me

My photo
When i left school back then i was lucky enough to enroll on an engineering apprenticeship. I think this lead me in good stead. I was always one of those children that pulled things apart but actually put them back together again. My first engine given to me at the age of Seven, a Triang Princess Elizabeth. The rest as they say is History. Later in life i got back in to Model Railways and started building Pine Road. This could lead anywhere so i hope you enjoy my Blog.

Sunday 17 June 2018

SUNDAY ON SHED

As this seems to be the general rule theses days of having a theme on your blog, linked to a particular day of the week, i thought i would join in on the act.
HENCE,
SUNDAY ON SHED
Back in the day, sort of late seventies early eighties, these were my trainspotting days. I took photos, don't you know.
Bare in mind that i was no Photographer back then and some of the picture were taken on an old Kodak instamatic camera (remember them) 
This is the plan.
I reckon i have something close to 200 photos here all taken in the Corporate blue period from all over the country. The idea is to post One, maybe Two photos depending on what mood i am in, every Sunday from now on.
There is allsorts, some with trains, some just looking down the line, some out of focus, some to dark, some to light, some you may ask yourself, 'what the hell' Some i don't know exact dates, some i don't know numbers but they are all going to get posted.
I ASK ONE THING
   You are welcome to use the photos but it would be nice if you would copy the link or give some credit to the guy that took em. ie ME Colin Lockyer and/or THIS BLOG.
I will probably post this note on each Sunday as these photos have never been seen before, you know, a bit of credit Please!

As this is the first one, you get Two, you lucky people.
Gives you an idea of the sort of thing you are going to get.  




See you next Sunday, if nothing else appears during the week.

No comments: