About Me

My photo
When i left school back then i was lucky enough to enroll on an engineering apprenticeship. I think this lead me in good stead. I was always one of those children that pulled things apart but actually put them back together again. My first engine given to me at the age of Seven, a Triang Princess Elizabeth. The rest as they say is History. Later in life i got back in to Model Railways and started building Pine Road. This could lead anywhere so i hope you enjoy my Blog.

Monday 17 February 2020

Alan Gibson Adams G6. part 7

Think we are there. We are lacking some of the cab detail, regulater, handbrake lever, pipework and some of the gauges. 
 Steps have been fitted, i had add a piece of wire to the rear of these to give them a bit extra strength, they are a bit vulnerable. Also fitted the rear sandboxes to underside of the footplate, i pinched these from a South Easterncast kit for an 02. I expect some of the detail parts will be pinched from this kit aswell.
Open coal rails were used for this one.
Thanks for looking, any coments grately recieved.

No comments: