About Me

My photo
When i left school back then i was lucky enough to enroll on an engineering apprenticeship. I think this lead me in good stead. I was always one of those children that pulled things apart but actually put them back together again. My first engine given to me at the age of Seven, a Triang Princess Elizabeth. The rest as they say is History. Later in life i got back in to Model Railways and started building Pine Road. This could lead anywhere so i hope you enjoy my Blog.

Monday 6 April 2020

'0330' Beattie class

I should own one of these.
yes, ok already ordered one, due out later in the year.
00works are taking orders now so, if you would like one, i wouldn't wait to long as all other models they have produced have sold out

Beattie 0330 class, 6 were originaly built by Beyer Peacock & Co and devlivered in 1876, Two more in 1877 and 12 more in 1882. The last batch differed in a few details.
Only 9 recieved Southern Railway livery, 2 went to the EKR line. All were gone by 1932 except for 2 that resided at the back of Eastleigh shed but were broken up in 1949.
Ps
I have no connection with 00works or affiliation with them. Anything LSWR is worth getting exited over.

No comments: