About Me

My photo
When i left school back then i was lucky enough to enroll on an engineering apprenticeship. I think this lead me in good stead. I was always one of those children that pulled things apart but actually put them back together again. My first engine given to me at the age of Seven, a Triang Princess Elizabeth. The rest as they say is History. Later in life i got back in to Model Railways and started building Pine Road. This could lead anywhere so i hope you enjoy my Blog.

Sunday 5 April 2020

Adams G6

A bit more done on the Adams G6, don't forget this is one of the ex Wills kits from South Eastern Finecast. They havn't done anything with this kit yet so it needs a bit of attention.
The cab interior has been etch primed and painted, this is the interior from an 02 kit. Also, the crew have been painted ready to fit.
I made the cab detail as a seperate item, just easier to paint the body.
The body has also been etch primed, hopefully will have time to put the Black on tomorrow.
Also the wheels for the Lswr 02 have been painted.
The roof, toolbox and shovel are for the G6. The toolbox goes on top the right hand tank.

No comments: