About Me

My photo
When i left school back then i was lucky enough to enroll on an engineering apprenticeship. I think this lead me in good stead. I was always one of those children that pulled things apart but actually put them back together again. My first engine given to me at the age of Seven, a Triang Princess Elizabeth. The rest as they say is History. Later in life i got back in to Model Railways and started building Pine Road. This could lead anywhere so i hope you enjoy my Blog.

Wednesday 16 October 2019

The Great Electric Train Show

Last weekend, well what a weekend, a very enjoyable time at the show, plenty to see. Exton Quay was well recieved and met a fellow Cameo Compitition modeller.
I would like to thank Mike Wild for inviting me and all the staff for putting on an excellent show. Even the A34 was running fine for the journey up and back.

No comments: