About Me

My photo
When i left school back then i was lucky enough to enroll on an engineering apprenticeship. I think this lead me in good stead. I was always one of those children that pulled things apart but actually put them back together again. My first engine given to me at the age of Seven, a Triang Princess Elizabeth. The rest as they say is History. Later in life i got back in to Model Railways and started building Pine Road. This could lead anywhere so i hope you enjoy my Blog.

Friday 12 June 2020

Adams 02 another one part 2

I got a bit more done on the chassis for the 02 today.
I thought i would try and add a bit more detail to this one as the SEF chassis is very basic.
I have added some rivet detail to the guard irons at the front and the hand brake mount. The rear guard irons have been added, these tend not to survive very long, they are very vunerable.
The holes in the brake bracket were drilled out and the threaded rod added to the ends of the brake rodding. I also added some extra detail to the hand brake linkage were it goes up to the cab.
I think the springs could do with some 'leaves' they look a bit plain.
That will do for today.

No comments: