About Me

My photo
When i left school back then i was lucky enough to enroll on an engineering apprenticeship. I think this lead me in good stead. I was always one of those children that pulled things apart but actually put them back together again. My first engine given to me at the age of Seven, a Triang Princess Elizabeth. The rest as they say is History. Later in life i got back in to Model Railways and started building Pine Road. This could lead anywhere so i hope you enjoy my Blog.

Wednesday 10 June 2020

Blogging on Blogger

Two posts in one day, and an appology for those who have commented. 
Going to have a rant.
Blogger is a great tool for posting up what you have done or are doing etc. I just wish Google would be more fourthcoming when they have changed something.
Google are about to change things again. By the end of June we will all most likely be put on slightly different platform. Its suppose to be more Mobile friendly. Time will tell.
My rant is, can you please stop turning off my notifications for 'comments' i have just had the great pleasure of going through over 300 comments that hadn't shown up on the Dashboard.
Appologies to all,  i am slowly working my way through them. One comment in particular is of great interest to me and hopefully will lead to something interesting.
Rant over, back to modelling.

Where are those 19mill wheels?

No comments: