About Me

My photo
When i left school back then i was lucky enough to enroll on an engineering apprenticeship. I think this lead me in good stead. I was always one of those children that pulled things apart but actually put them back together again. My first engine given to me at the age of Seven, a Triang Princess Elizabeth. The rest as they say is History. Later in life i got back in to Model Railways and started building Pine Road. This could lead anywhere so i hope you enjoy my Blog.

Monday 22 June 2020

Adams T1 part 2

I said to a friend of mine that, by Sunday night i would have a running chassis.
Well. We have gone from this....
...to this...
...to this...
yes, its a runing chassis. She pushes along quite happily.
Am i mad but i am going to give her a coat of primer in the morning, without installing the motor and giving her a good test.

The chassis runs freely, the motor and gearbox runs freely. Is this the way to build a chassis? NO.
The thing is, i have no wheels for her and can't get any yet. The ones she is sitting on are all 'live' they were used just to line the brake hangers up.
How i ended up with 4 'live' wheels is anyones guess.
Another little video for you to watch.

No comments: