About Me

My photo
When i left school back then i was lucky enough to enroll on an engineering apprenticeship. I think this lead me in good stead. I was always one of those children that pulled things apart but actually put them back together again. My first engine given to me at the age of Seven, a Triang Princess Elizabeth. The rest as they say is History. Later in life i got back in to Model Railways and started building Pine Road. This could lead anywhere so i hope you enjoy my Blog.

Sunday 7 June 2020

Two layouts to be inspired by.

           I fell in to a Youtube 'Black hole' last night.
Every now and then, you find a layout that strikes a feeling inside 
if you are like me and your idea of a layout is of the idyllic countryside setting, with rolling hills, lots of greenery and a way of life that was hard work but seems a lot less stressful than today's society then, this is for you.
              Even the music will have you relaxing in your favourite        armchair.
Malham
Built by Phil Waterfield. It is stunning. He is also a famed Railway Photographer. Link to his Flickr page

 These Two stunning layouts in this video are amazing, just my cup of tea.

  
  

No comments: