About Me

My photo
When i left school back then i was lucky enough to enroll on an engineering apprenticeship. I think this lead me in good stead. I was always one of those children that pulled things apart but actually put them back together again. My first engine given to me at the age of Seven, a Triang Princess Elizabeth. The rest as they say is History. Later in life i got back in to Model Railways and started building Pine Road. This could lead anywhere so i hope you enjoy my Blog.

Sunday 20 November 2016

Cyno glue

I have found this stuff brilliant.
I think it's meant for the R/C boys to stick tyres on to wheels but it's good stuff.
It has a slightly thicker consistency than your everyday cyno glue and it's black and dries more like a latex glue so has a bit of give in it.

Good for gluing cabling in a Class 37.
All will be explained in a future post.

Bob Smith Industries

On a different note.
I picked this up at a bargain price. Over the moon i was. It looks brand new, the bits bag hadn't been touched, wheels really shiny, crackin i thought.
Took her home, got her out of the packaging to take this photo for all you lovely people out there of her and there it was, "Glaring" at me.
It's got a High Intensity light on the front.
Really!
Really!
Really!
No, it can't.
Gutted, My heart sunk, right down to the floor.

No comments: