About Me

My photo
When i left school back then i was lucky enough to enroll on an engineering apprenticeship. I think this lead me in good stead. I was always one of those children that pulled things apart but actually put them back together again. My first engine given to me at the age of Seven, a Triang Princess Elizabeth. The rest as they say is History. Later in life i got back in to Model Railways and started building Pine Road. This could lead anywhere so i hope you enjoy my Blog.

Saturday 5 November 2016

Poole model railway exhibition

I should probably have posted this earlier but it's been so hectic hear lately.
Pine Road will be at Poole Model Railway Exhibition Tomorrow, Yes that is Sunday 6th of November, Yes, That is tomorrow.


What with Getting the "Chassis Jigs" up and in production, clearing out the spare room ready for "Pine Road's" return after this exhibition. I thought i would decorate the room and have a sort out of all this "stuff" i have collected up. Why you ask, Yes well you may. This will be "Pine Road" last exhibition for some time, so i thought i would have a bit of a reorganisation. One of those major sort and clear out scenarios. Get Pine Road back in it's home, shelved out underneath and have some sort of organization.

 
  As some of you know Pine Road was never really built as an exhibition layout and is difficult to move. Please come along and see us if you can, we are on stand number 24.

I will be back at Bournemouth Exhibition in February With "Parkstone"  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hoping to see that Drover's van tomorrow