About Me

My photo
When i left school back then i was lucky enough to enroll on an engineering apprenticeship. I think this lead me in good stead. I was always one of those children that pulled things apart but actually put them back together again. My first engine given to me at the age of Seven, a Triang Princess Elizabeth. The rest as they say is History. Later in life i got back in to Model Railways and started building Pine Road. This could lead anywhere so i hope you enjoy my Blog.

Sunday 27 November 2016

Wimborne Toy and train fair

Had a trip to the Wimborne toy and train fair this morning. Well one has to participate in these things doesn't one. Picked up a few bits and spent a total of 17 of your good old english pounds. So with out further ado this is the items i picked up.

Now this, i have to be honest i've know idea what it is. Guesses on a postcard please. I think, big think here that it's a SR luggage/brake/ parcel 4 wheeled van. A 3mm scale etch brass kit
  
whole etch

One side of van and frame
 I'm not sure what these bordered pieces are for
roof and something

One end

Tother end

It's a comprehensive set of parts, includes rivet detail overlays

Diesel Shunter
 I picked up a Bachmann body of 03 for a fiver
I have found a fascination for shunters recently so thought the book would come in handy for future reference.

Bachmann 03

Bachmann 03

No comments: