About Me

My photo
When i left school back then i was lucky enough to enroll on an engineering apprenticeship. I think this lead me in good stead. I was always one of those children that pulled things apart but actually put them back together again. My first engine given to me at the age of Seven, a Triang Princess Elizabeth. The rest as they say is History. Later in life i got back in to Model Railways and started building Pine Road. This could lead anywhere so i hope you enjoy my Blog.

Sunday 13 November 2016

The 3mm Society Presflo wagon


Had a visit to the South east meeting of the 3mm scale members at West Byfleet on saturday and picked up this little kit of a Presflo wagon.

Presflo wagon kit

Looks like it could be a bit of a challenge, but never one to shy away from these things i'll give it a go

The etches

It comes complete with 2 etches, a bag of bits, a resin casting of the main body and a big sheet of instructions.
Not bad for less than 8 quid.
I'm perhaps a bit bias but join the 3mm society and get building, were a good bunch you know.  
Happy Days eh!

Casting and instructions

I'm also not one for doing things backwards but i have built some 3mm scale LSWR carriages, some wagons but have nothing to pull them with or even have a layout.
One day perhaps

No comments: