About Me

My photo
When i left school back then i was lucky enough to enroll on an engineering apprenticeship. I think this lead me in good stead. I was always one of those children that pulled things apart but actually put them back together again. My first engine given to me at the age of Seven, a Triang Princess Elizabeth. The rest as they say is History. Later in life i got back in to Model Railways and started building Pine Road. This could lead anywhere so i hope you enjoy my Blog.

Thursday 17 November 2016

Precision Labels

A little while ago i was looking for some replacement headcodes for my Bachmann Class 47.
I came across John at  Precision Labels  He is extremely helpful


They are printed on to a transparent film so when you push
 button "0" 
you will see the light.
Various codes are available so he is well worth contacting if this is what you are after.
I have just placed an order to change my Class 37.
Happy Day's 

No comments: